}

News| Entertainment| Fashion | Politics | Sport | Money| Business|Lifestyle| Events|More



https://www.facebook.com/princeamudablog

Friday, November 4, 2016

MY BABY...WELCOME TO THIS COSMOS


 it all started on sunday mid night at about 2am when the complain start we need to drive her down to the hospital the on monday i was at the hospital and i was told my woman is being lazy i had to leave the hospital

then few hours later i was calling her number and she refused to pick up her call then few minutes i got a call from my woman asking me if i truly love her i said yes she ask me to tell her i love her and i said yes i love you and then the good news came in that she just gave birth to a beautiful and bouncing baby girl i said nothing cause i was lost in happiness thank you lord for giving me this beautiful gift is not by my power but by the grace of almighty God ...THE BEST GIFT HAVE EVER GOT ....

No comments:

Post a Comment